Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Night Lights


Sigh! It's Friday, and I've survived another week. Sometimes surviving is a good thing and right now I feel like it's an accomplishment.

Still fighting with my computer (Lord, you know I need a new one - a faster one)! Still moving slow, but at least I'm moving! I'm just placing one foot in front of the other and stubbornly doing what I know to do today, because "tomorrow has worries enough of it's own".

I'm taking the time to count my blessings, and these are just a few of today's

~ Enjoyed a delicious latte at Peet's and conversation with some beautiful friends

~ Spent time with my parents, hangin' at their house

~ Heard great news from my daughter

~ Snuggled on the sofa with my hubby watching Season 2 of Friday Night Lights while the kids were out!

I am blessed, beyond measure, and choosing today to be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment