Thursday, May 6, 2010

Insomnia


2:41 and I should be asleep. I have been fighting insomnia for days now - could it be the coffee first mentality wreaking havoc....Nah!

Thought I would post the link to my etsy store which is still under construction but I have a stack of vintage linens that I am itching to list so that is my task for tomorr....today!

For the interested, my etsy store is www.etsy.com/shop/jennyandpearl. I will be listing the best of my vintage finds there, culling them from my stash at home and from the hodgepodge in my ebay store. I have some beautiful stoneware bowls, depression glass, hankies, 1940's vintage tablecloths and too much to list. I better get back to bed and get some sleep, I have a lot of work to do!

In the meantime, I will share a beautiful pic of the flowers in my yard that our girl R took! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment