Saturday, July 31, 2010

I Heart Summer

Many of you have commented on some of the pictures in my posts.  I have to confess, the best of them were taken by my daughter Rachel.  She has a real artist's eye and I love her perspective when she takes photographs.

So, in celebration of this season, here is her summer picture portfolio.  Enjoy!

I Heart Summer

Beach Days

Summer Beauty


The Nights of Summer

Back to the Beach























Our House is a Zoo!

Hot days, Hard work and Horses - a week at Calicinto Ranch

Having a Ball!

Seal it with a Heart

Oh, how sweet the light of day, And how wonderful to live in the sunshine! Even if you live a long time, don't take a single day for granted. Take delight in each light-filled hour...
Ecclesiastes 11:7 (MSG)

2 comments:

  1. I loved the blog Karl. Also, beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol! I will pass on the compliments!

    ReplyDelete