Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welcome to the 21st Century



Well...since my last entry I have finally entered the 21st century! For Mother's Day, my prayers were answered, and I received a Mini Mac from my sweet kids. NOTHING could have made me happier, as I have been battling for some time with an antiquated machine.

I am selling said machine, pictured above, on Craigslist. So...if you like things 'old school' click on the link to go to the listing.

Okay...so that isn't REALLY my old machine, mine was a tad bit newer than that, but there were days I am sure, that old typewriter would have been faster.

Well, now that my computer is working at hyper-speed, I will finally be able to get caught up on my listings, postings, Facebook, etc. I feel like a new woman!

Even though I missed posting on Mother's Day, (I was busy being spoiled) I will have a special entry later this week, to honor the beautiful women in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment