Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mr & Mrs Contreras



Wow!  What a day we had yesterday.  The weather was beautiful, the bride was stunning, the groom was beaming and...



my camera broke!

Yes, on the one day of the year that I wanted to take pictures more than any other, my camera decided to slip peacefully over to the other side, where all good cameras go.  I can't tell you how ticked I was, but in the end I decided there was nothing to do but relax, enjoy the day and steal other people's pictures off the internet.




So, since I'm stealing, I decided to steal the best (maybe it's a good thing my camera broke!)




Actually, Natalie and Adrian's photographer, Hugh Forte gave me permission to post these incredible pictures from yesterday, a sneak peek for you.  He is a gifted artist with his camera and lenses, capturing Mr. and Mrs. Contreras' personalities and the beauty of the day perfectly! 
Here's the link to his site.  Check it out - hughforte.com/blog


I want to be just like Hugh when I grow up.





As more people download their pictures of the ceremony and festivities, I will grab them and share them with you.  Enjoy!

1 comment: