Monday, October 25, 2010

Mom's Brag Book



My daughter Ashley is getting married next June (have I mentioned that before?)  She and Daniel recently had engagement photos taken by Daniel's best man, Andrew Guerra.  

This is the post where I unashamedly and without reserve, show off pictures of my beautiful daughter and her handsome fiancee.  This, after all, is the reason we have blogs and go through all the fuss and bother of getting on the internet in the first place.  

I think Andrew did an amazing job.  All of the pictures were beautiful and I had a hard time choosing - but these are a few of my favorites.  Enjoy!








If music be the food of love, play on.
William Shakespeare






It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; 
it is less difficult to know it has begun.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow






For, you see, each day I love you more,
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
Rosemonde Gerard





Love is a great beautifier.
Louisa May Alcott






Brief is life but love is long.
Alfred Lord Tennyson






Life is a flower of which love is the honey.
Victor Hugo





Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens,
       your faithfulness to the skies.
Psalm 36:5 (NIV)

2 comments:

  1. I can't even pick a favourite...they are all so good!!! Hard to believe your sweet girl is marrying age! ;O)

    ReplyDelete