Friday, July 23, 2010

A Love Letter

Today is my handsome hubby's birthday.  We have been together since I was 18 and he was 21, which basically means, we have grown up together.  There have certainly been a lot of growing pains in our years together.  We have laughed and loved, fought and cried.  But through it all, we have grown closer to each other and to the Lord.

Indulge me, while I send a little love letter to my sweetie.

Things I love about Steve

~ he is a man of  God

~ that smile!

~ he is a loyal friend

~ he has a great sense of humor

~ he loves his children and isn't afraid to tell them


~ he has THE best laugh

~ he's still a mama's boy


~ he can cook (this is a biggie!)

~ he gets better-looking every day

~ he adores me

~ he's mine.
Steve, I love you more today than ever.

Grow old with me.  The best is yet to be.

1 comment:

  1. hHartfelt, warm and endearing...you share the kind of love that is heaven-sent and long lasting. Happy birthday Steve!

    ReplyDelete